Related Posts with Thumbnails

Growing and growing...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Some Pictures of the Kids.

A couple weeks ago, before my mother in law was off her feet due to foot surgery, they had three of the four C kids to visit. Baby Wyatt, stayed at home. So, I took some pictures of the kids playing. I have been in a photo taking rut lately and have been trying to get out of it.


The older kids were all posing, so it is rather difficult to get what I'd consider a nice picture.

Here is a sampling of the day.

Jolie, being weird:
Photobucket
Gavin was using a crutch as a gun:
Photobucket
Cecily and Clara loved playing together. It was a constant cry for "Cessy" and "Cwara":
Photobucket
Notice Cecily wearing a robot shirt with a skirt. This is typical of what she likes.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Landon sits still, so I got a few cute pictures of him:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Emily and Landon:
Photobucket
This tomato sorta tasted good!:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hello!
Photobucket
Photobucket
She's pretty cute!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Clara's taking the slide:
Photobucket
My pretty girl:
Photobucket
Aubrie and Landon:
Photobucket
Aubrie with her flower and greens salad creation:
Photobucket

I hope you enjoyed!

1 remarks:

pandaswat.sarah July 18, 2008 at 1:58 PM  

They are all getting so big! I haven't seen these kids in a long, long time, and a few of them I've never even met yet!! They're all adorable and I wish I could give each and every one of them a big squeeze!!

Latest Tweets

Search

Wordle: Untitled

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP