Related Posts with Thumbnails

Growing and growing...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Popular Posts

Friday, July 25, 2008

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!


Well, maybe just bears, or rather just one bear really. I was meaning to post about this earlier, but me being me, I forgot. Anywho, last weekend, the dogs were just going nuts and barking all night long. Come to find out, there was a BEAR in the neighbor's yard. I have never even heard of a bar coming all the way down here. It is likely that the poor thing was looking for water because it has been so dry lately. It hung out for a couple days under the neighbor's deck and even went into the crawlspace under their house. You'll have to excuse the lack of clarity, I did take the picture through a knothole through the fence. Yes, I am a nerd.

You check out some more pictures here.

It's been kind of a crazy year for bears here.

1 remarks:

Mansius Family July 26, 2008 at 12:34 AM  

That close! Thats kinda scary!

Latest Tweets

Search

Wordle: Untitled

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP