Related Posts with Thumbnails

Growing and growing...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Popular Posts

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hack Job: Or Cecily the Stylist

Last Sunday, while Nate was watching the girls, they hid in the bathroom and Cecily decided to cut her hair and also do Cordelia's. Cecily's was mostly isolated to the top of her head, which now includes a couple bald spots. All I would have to do is shave the sides and Cecily could rock the mullet!
Photobucket
This is an after my fix, her longer bangs just looked bizarre, so I mad them all short.
Photobucket

Cordelia got it all over. I ended up having to cut two inches off in the back, so no more pigtails for awhile.
Not a great picture:
Photobucket
After the fix:
Photobucket
Photobucket

I was pretty sad about the whole thing, but it is just hair and will grow back!

3 remarks:

Bewildertrix February 8, 2009 at 4:52 AM  

Conspiring in the bathroom with intent to commit crimes against hair - that's classic. I'm just waiting for mine to give it a go.
Good fix up job too, Mommy.

Much envy over Cecily's titian hair. Red hair just makes me squee. My fixation with red heads aside, they're both lovely little ladies.

Kathryn February 9, 2009 at 2:45 AM  

Cecily gets her sneaky streak from me, unfortunately. I was a terror with scissors, especially!

I was depressed about the loss of the lovely locks, especially Cecily's which grows on the slow side.

Cecily has discovered the color of her hair and loves it too. She knows she is unusual, I think!

Macon Family February 9, 2009 at 12:25 PM  

Oh man, something every mom gets to look forward to! It'll be fun to try and fix what they have created!

Latest Tweets

Search

Wordle: Untitled

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP