Related Posts with Thumbnails

Growing and growing...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Popular Posts

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hack Job 2: Revenge of the Scissors

This was about a week ago, at any rate, but here is the story:

I had made a quick search after the first encounter of scissors. Apparently, I did not catch them all. I have also learned that the kids like to tag team their mother sabotage.

Cordelia makes a mess. I clean it up. In the minute or two it takes to do that, Cecily has some scissors and is chopping away again. It wasn't too bad.

Here's the first iteration of the clean up hair cut:
Photobucket

I did some extra trimming:
Photobucket
Photobucket

It is very short but I think it is cute!

I suppose I have learned my lesson, maybe not Cecily though!

4 remarks:

Bewildertrix February 24, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

Oh my lord are they tenacious?

I think Cecily could work a titian buzzcut if she wanted ;)

Kathryn February 25, 2009 at 4:36 PM  

Haha, yeah, I was tempted to buzz all of it off. She's so darn cute, I think it could work for her. At least Cordelia's hair wasn't touched this time!

Deven and Alyssa Perry February 26, 2009 at 7:21 PM  

Well just about every child has to do that at least once hehe.... the hair cut turned out pretty cute.. Especially because a little girl started the cut on her own first hehe... Maybe she will be a hairstylist. Just wait til the dolls start getting hair cuts too hehe...

Kathryn February 28, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

Oh yeah, I know! I cut my hair, dolls' hair anything I could get my hands on!

Latest Tweets

Search

Wordle: Untitled

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP