Related Posts with Thumbnails

Growing and growing...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Voted, Have You?




So, I braved the rain and the cold this morning to go vote! Nate had already voted by absentee voting, so I got to go by myself and cast my very first vote for president! Yay! It is exciting. I could have voted last time, but somehow with moving, name changing and switching parties, I got lost. Ah well, I guess it was one vote less for John Kerry in California. Hardly significant, I know, but still I felt like I had neglected my duty.

If you haven't done so already, get out there and vote! That is where the power is. I am so thrilled that there have been a record number of voters all over the country already today. Awesome!

I am on pins and needles waiting for the results!

0 remarks:

Latest Tweets

Search

Wordle: Untitled

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP