Related Posts with Thumbnails

Growing and growing...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

8 Weeks

Today was 8 weeks since Phineas was born. I am doing OK after a couple really hard weeks. The reality of it all is so heavy and overpowering. There have been good moments too. The good moments are increasing I think, and then the hard ones come at those quiet moments, creeping up behind me when my mind starts to wander. I miss his so very much.

Yesterday was Nate's birthday and it was good. I am grateful for him. So very grateful. We had a good evening at the movies and then we had a cake. It was nice to feel a bit more normal again.

I just feel tired and stretched a bit too thin. I am trying to get through it. Walking in the morning, staying busy during the day, trying to accomplish things. Ah, I will get through it. I will.

1 remarks:

Deven and Alyssa Perry May 21, 2010 at 12:42 PM  

You are doing amazing...You have been way busy. I know sometimes I don't understand how trying every day events are because you do them ever day and don't think about it... but I know they are very trying, tiring and sometimes hard. So great job making it through the every day things. Don't fall down the stairs anymore... that hurts way to bad hehe... Good luck with the stairs in the future :) I am glad to here that you are having more up's than downs. Happy B-lated b-day to Nate! He is really a great guy.

Latest Tweets

Search

Wordle: Untitled

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP