Related Posts with Thumbnails

Growing and growing...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Family Reunion

So, the first weekend of the month, we had a H_____ family reunion in celebration of Grandpa H______'s 80th birthday. We had almost everyone there. 5 of the 6 kids and many of the grandkids and a handful of great grandkids were there.

Saturday, we had a swim party at the B___s:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jolie:
Photobucket
Valerie's little guy, Kristoffer, who really seemed to like me!
Photobucket
Photobucket

After the pool party, we hung out at my in-laws and the kids played:

My cuties:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jolie & Clara
Photobucket
Photobucket
Swinging
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wyatt's Ready For Battle
Photobucket
It's On!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Landon
Photobucket
This is for blackmail:
Photobucket
Lemme Out!
Photobucket
Photobucket
All three little ones together
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, we all went to church and then had lunch and a talent show:

The B__rs had their turn
Photobucket
Jokes with Andrea:
Photobucket
The Mens Choir!
Photobucket
Marcus
Photobucket
Grandma and Grandpa
Photobucket
David played trumpet
Photobucket
Poppa got to hold the mama's boy!
Photobucket
AND the mama's girl!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Enjoying the show
Photobucket

It was a tiring but fun weekend!

2 remarks:

Macon Family August 12, 2008 at 11:45 AM  

Wow, looks like fun with the family!

pandaswat.sarah September 6, 2008 at 1:47 AM  

Thank you SO much for posting those pictures!! I really wish I could have been there, but it sorta feels like I was, now that I saw all the good times. That picture of my dad playing trumpet is hilarious!! All those kids are getting SO big! I can't remember the last time I saw them, and then there are the one's I've never even met! Oh, how so, so sad. Anyway, thanks again!

How are you guys doing? Did you make the big move?

Latest Tweets

Search

Wordle: Untitled

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP