Related Posts with Thumbnails

Growing and growing...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, Nate!

Sunday was Nate's 26th birthday! I am sorry I didn't post this the day of, but I am sure he will still love me despite that!

I just wanted to thank him for being such a great husband and friend to me and a wonderful father to our children! They really adore him!
Photobucket

Some other pictures of the event!
Photobucket
Cordelia "helping" with the corn!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Landon:
Photobucket
Cecily helping with candles!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Emily and Cordelia
Photobucket
Cordelia's done for the day!
Photobucket

Happy Birthday and happy 27th year my dear! I love you!

0 remarks:

Latest Tweets

Search

Wordle: Untitled

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP