Related Posts with Thumbnails

Growing and growing...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Blogging About Blogging...

So, I haven't thought of anything good to blog about recently, maybe my life really is that boring or I just can't think of anything funny or wise or insightful to say. I come on here almost everyday, secretly hoping that someone has made a comment, or that I will have a brilliant idea for a blog, but no, neither of those things are happening. I know people are visiting here and hopefully reading it and watching that silly Onion video, but it feels like my blog is stagnating.

I was talking with some lovely ladies at playgroup yesterday (who are also fellow bloggers) and revealed that yes, I am a blog stalker. I read blogs of people I don't even know or I barely know. I try to keep a low profile, I suppose that that is the voyeur in me working. I thought that maybe this was contributing to my own lack of blogging. I see others that are clever and interesting and I don't think mine measures up. That may be my own insecurities talking, but I am sure input would be helpful (ie: cmments!).

If only I could get more people who do know me reading my blog, or starting one of their own. Isn't that half the fun of the blogosphere?

OK, enough ramblings for now!

4 remarks:

Cristin May 28, 2008 at 12:49 PM  

First of all, I really like your blog name.

You know, I kind of look at blogging as journaling. If I get comments and others reading it, great, but oh well if I don't.

Like I told you yesterday, I am a total blog stalker... oh if people only knew...

Kathryn May 28, 2008 at 5:31 PM  

Thanks!

Yes, I do have fun doing it, but I do suck at journaling, so me keeping up with this is pretty darn good for me!

I just like getting comments, I suppose it could be worse!

Brooke May 29, 2008 at 12:14 AM  

I check my blog daily to see if I have any new comments too. i try to comment when ever i notice someone posted a new blog entry..I enjoy reading your blog. It's not like I have anything wonderful to say!!! but I love doing it because it's so fun to brag about my little monster!! I'm such a blogstocker it's not even funny!!!!

Mansius Family May 29, 2008 at 7:35 PM  

Your blog is on my friends list that I check daily. I always get excited about getting comments from others but besides the journaling aspect I do the blog thing because I have so many friends and family members that don't get to see my kids often. I have heard that you can also print out your blog in a book form. I have not looked into this yet but I need to.

Latest Tweets

Search

Wordle: Untitled

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP