Related Posts with Thumbnails

Growing and growing...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

On feeling a bit solemn...

It's December. Christmas is but three weeks away. I feel like we just got done with Christmas. This year has gone by so fast I can hardly believe it.

I have always loved Christmas, but the last couple years have felt fairly solemn. I am a year older and we are already looking at another year. My kids are getting big fast. I am just wishing that it would be a little easier to enjoy. Contemplating life changes and wishing we could reach our goals a little faster are weighing pretty heavily on my mind.

I am hoping that I can have as merry a Christmas as possible. I am hoping to steal a bit of wonderment and joy from my two year old.

Happy December!

1 remarks:

Cinderella December 5, 2007 at 2:40 PM  

Even though it can be difficult for me to remember, life has a funny way of working out. Maybe not exactly the way we'd hoped, but the way it should.

May it snow for you soon. :)

Latest Tweets

Search

Wordle: Untitled

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP