Related Posts with Thumbnails

Growing and growing...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Popular Posts

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Just Don't What To Do With Myself

Sorry for the lack of posting lately. It seems my life has been just a series of colds and a very lackadaisical attitude for me. At any rate, I have some more posts coming! Please stay tuned!

At any rate, yesterday, I left my husband and kids home yesterday (they were sick and it was extra early for the girls due to the time change) and went to church by myself.

It was really odd, I got to sit through meetings in peace and quiet. It was weird, no crying or yelling, running away, diaper changes, throwing up. Nothing! I didn't know what to do with myself. I suppose it was nice, but I honestly missed the kids being there.


I guess there is still a bit of time left for me until I will enjoy a quiet Sunday. I don't think I am ready for that!

0 remarks:

Latest Tweets

Search

Wordle: Untitled

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP