Related Posts with Thumbnails

Growing and growing...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Popular Posts

Saturday, September 13, 2008

I Feel Bad That I Hadn't Done This Sooner!


I forgot my obligatory Happy Birthday wishes to my eldest nephew. Yes, Stephen turned (gasp!) 14 years old on August 26th. It's really hard to believe! I am an aunt to a high schooler. I suppose that it should make me feel really old, but I did become an aunt as a fifth grader! I think I was the first in my class. I suppose that is one of the things many people don't experience. It is one of the beauties of being a large family with some wide age groups.

I wish him all the best for his fifteenth year. I am sure in a blink of an eye, he'll be driving, and then leaving for college. Scary thought, but it is really just around the corner.



While I am handing out birthday wishes, Thursday was Clara's 3rd. She is such a funny little elfin girl. I love you!

Happy Birthday from Ye Olde Auntie Kathryn! I love you both!

0 remarks:

Latest Tweets

Search

Wordle: Untitled

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP