Related Posts with Thumbnails

Growing and growing...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Popular Posts

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bun In The Oven...

Guess What?













I am not pregnant!

That's not exactly surprising but the thought does make me happy. But, there are pregnant women everywhere. Three women who frequent playgroup all happen to be pregnant and due in the spring. This is a little scary for me, because pregnancy always seems to be contagious. Thankfully, non of my sisters or sisters in law happen to be pregnant. That would certainly be the kiss of death for my pregnancy free desires. I just can't seem to be pregnant on my own. So, I'll cross my fingers and keep my distance. Perhaps I'll take the pregnancy wave after next. Or the one after that. Maybe 12-18 months from now. Having two in close succession and one as attached as can be has taught me that there is only so much I can handle. Me being Fertile Myrtle, I guess we'll see how well that plan goes!

Maybe I'll have to wear that costume when the time comes, or have Nate wear this:


How ridiculous can these costumes be?

To all those pregger ladies, have a wonderful next several months. I will happily and gratefully watch from the side!

7 remarks:

ibelaura September 18, 2008 at 5:11 PM  

Ahhh come on Kat you know you want to..everyones doing it=) but i'm due in december not the spring =) you should wear those costumes to the church halloween party and see how many weird and dirty looks you get =)lol's

Kathryn September 18, 2008 at 5:28 PM  

Laura, you must be just an outlier. I know people who are due before you and none really until spring. Hmm, maybe it's only contagious if you are local or are related. Haha!

I am actually happy enough not being pregnant. Hopefully, Cecily will be getting into school around the time the next one comes around.

Deven and Alyssa Perry September 18, 2008 at 9:11 PM  

HAHA!!!! I love "The bun maker" outfit! That is awesome!

Cristina September 21, 2008 at 4:21 PM  

You're darn right I'm not pregnant! (Good thing, too.) By the way, I started a new blog today:

windowinbetween.blogspot.com. Hopefully with a new one, I'll be a little more inspired to write. :)

Amy September 26, 2008 at 1:36 PM  

Loved the costumes, thats hilarious and a bit ridiculous. Who are the prego people from playgroup?, I'm curious. It's okay to not want another kid right away, Hannah & J.R. are 18 months apart, and then there is a 3 year gap between J.R. and Eli.

Kathryn September 27, 2008 at 3:41 AM  

Tiffany, Ylfelynn and Regina.

Kathryn September 29, 2008 at 5:17 PM  

Nah, I generally enjoy being pregnant, but then there's the kid to pay for afterward! Haha!

Latest Tweets

Search

Wordle: Untitled

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP