Related Posts with Thumbnails

Growing and growing...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Popular Posts

Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Birthday, Little Bug!

I was meaning to write this on her actual birthday, but it was a bit of a crazy day!

Last Friday, Cordelia turned 1!


Can you believe it? I can't yet. She is still such a little thing, it hardly seems like she could possibly be that old. But she is!

Cordelia was born at 12:54 pm on June 6th, 2007. She weighed 8 pounds on the dot and was 21 inches long. She had some brown and some blonde hair on her little head.

She's a great walker and is starting to be a talk: dada, mama, dut (duck), dod (dog), and dat (that) are her main words. She is still a bit of a peanut at 19 pounds and 29 inches. She is in the "right" size clothing for her age, sometimes a size smaller, and is about as petite as I would expect my kids to come. I suspect she takes after a couple of the great-grandmas. She still looks very much like her daddy, but I can see a bit of myself in her from time to time, especially in the personality department.

I am so happy to have this sweet addition to our family. She's our favorite little Wia.

1 remarks:

Brooke June 9, 2008 at 11:25 AM  

They grow up way to fast huh? happy birthday!!!

Latest Tweets

Search

Wordle: Untitled

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP