Related Posts with Thumbnails

Growing and growing...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Popular Posts

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Lights, Camera, Don't Cry!

Yesterday, my sister, Eliza, called me and asked if I could bring the baby for a photo shoot for some sample movie posters. Her boyfriend, Leigh, is a director and is planning to make some movies and needed posters to sell the movies to different DVD markets.

So we hurriedly got ready and took a pleasantly uneventful (meaning quiet) trip to Los Angeles. Cecily took a dip on the jacuzzi with Eliza and had a great time.

One poster was for a disaster flick and the poster featured a fireman rescuing a baby. Guess which one? Both of my girls, in fact! So, they both received a dusting of dirt and took turns in the "fireman's" arms, who was, incidentally, just returning from Iraq.

Neither of the girls knew quite what to do about the strange guy in a weird hat, but they both did pretty well. Cordelia amazingly did not explode in a crying fit, she just grabbed the guy's neck and squeezed! She certainly showed him what for! Cecily just had a worried expression on her face, which I suppose fit perfectly for what was needed! She followed direction very well, she could probably be a little model. Hehehe....

We then had dinner at Shakey's Pizza. It was very loud with obnoxious karaoke in Spanish and of course bad singers.

The drive home was not exactly fun. Cordelia slept. (I can't believe it!) Cecily did not. Two hours of whining and crying and I was very glad to get back home. Whew!

3 remarks:

Brooke October 20, 2007 at 5:25 PM  

Your girls are beautiful. How old are they now? Your pictures of the wedding turned out very well. You'll have to post pics from the photo shoot if you can. Talk to you later (By the way, I found you on Amber's blog)
Brooke

Amber Waite October 20, 2007 at 7:36 PM  

That sounds like so much fun. You'll have to see if you can get the pictures from the photo shoot. I'd love to see them.

Amber Waite October 25, 2007 at 5:46 PM  

Hey Kat, I just thought I'd let you know that I tagged you. Check out my blog to find out what I mean.

Latest Tweets

Search

Wordle: Untitled

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP