Related Posts with Thumbnails

Growing and growing...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Just putting this right here...

I grew up on music that my sisters loved. The Eurythmics were heard quite often and I have been a fan of Annie Lennox ever since.

Only since becoming a babylost mother did I discover that Annie Lennox was one as well. In 1988, her son, Daniel, was stillborn. I have rediscovered her music and under the veil of baby loss, her music sounds so different. Themes of loss are common (she also lost both parents to cancer).

I just wanted to share, and just because I love her music anyway.

This song has long been a favorite of mine, and the lyrics really speak to me at this moment:

1 remarks:

Couture Allure Vintage Fashion June 21, 2011 at 6:10 AM  

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog yesterday. Your kind words of encouragement mean the world to me. I look forward to sharing vintage with you for years to come!

I love Annie Lenox too. I'm so very sorry to learn of your loss.

Latest Tweets

Search

Wordle: Untitled

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP