Related Posts with Thumbnails

Growing and growing...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Popular Posts

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Oh Ye Poor Neglected Blog

I don't know what the deal is with me. I go through periods of blogging a lot and then nothing. It sure has been a whole lotta nothing lately. I may just forego pictures of recent (or not so recent, ahem, Easter) happenings, but they may appear soon. I will likely be just starting up again from the here and now.

Last weekend, we had the pleasure of seeing my brother and his darling wife for the first time in many moons. I am so grateful for that pleasure. They are a lot of fun to be around. My brother, of course, is always himself and he sure picked a sweetheart of a wife. She really just fits right in with our family's craziness. We made a quickie visit to CALM and just spent a bunch of time eating and playing games. The things we seem to do best, I think!

We also saw Star Trek, totally not disappointed in that one. It was awesome. So many Easter eggs for the fans yet enough broad appeal for those who claim not to even like the franchise.

I will be back. Soon.

Later!

2 remarks:

Mneme May 21, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

Don't feel bad - life happens! I go in spurts on my blogs, too.

We loved Star Trek - but made the mistake of bringing our toddler because we did not have a babysitter. I am unfamiliar with the series, so I did not realize how violent it would be. Big mistake.

Kathryn May 22, 2009 at 3:41 AM  

Yeah, it's weird, I have thought of things I wanted to post and have had opportunity, but just didn't.

Star Trek was more violent than I expected, but it wasn't too bad compared to other PG-13s I have seen lately. We used to be able to take the kids to anything almost, but we are certainly becoming more selective now. Even some PG movies are too much for them, especially in the theater.

Latest Tweets

Search

Wordle: Untitled

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP